The 4rd International Biennial of Contemporary Metal Art
4th October– 4th November, 2018 (Vilnius)
Conditions of participation:
- Each participant can present 1-3 works
- Works must be created in 2017 - 2018 period and not exhibited in Lithuania before
- Size of works cannot exceed folowing dimensions: 50 x 25 cm.
- Weight of works cannot exceed following weight: 2 kg
For the participation artists are required till 4th of September, 2018 via email to submit:
- Title, material, year of creation of each work
- Text reflecting exhibition’s theme (no more than 70 words);
- 1-3 images (up to 2 MB, JPG format) of each work;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
Criteria of works:
- Contemporary approach to material
- Artistic quality
- Accordance to the technical requirements of exhibition
The delivery of the works:
- The works must be sent via post or otherwise delivered (at the artist’s own expense) to the curator by the deadline of the 27th of September 2018. The package must have clearly written postal address for returning of works.
Address for sending works: Jurgita Ludavičienė, Tyzenhauzų 8-45, 02108 Vilnius, Lithuania
- The works should be sent or delivered in an appropriate and secure packaging that will protect the objects from damage and can be re-used for returning them to the artist.
-The organizers are liable for submitted works from the time of receiving them until they are returned to the artist in person at the gallery or dispatched via mail.
-In the case of any damage or loss of the work while in the organizer’s disposition or during the exhibition, the organizers will cover the cost of its restoration.
-In the case of any damage or loss of the package, post or courier company is responsible according to its rules.
Return of works:
The works will be sent back to the participants till the end of December 2018.